The Celebrate Recovery® name is a registered trademark. In a desire to protect the integrity of the broader ministry, Celebrate Recovery® requires that if you use the Celebrate Recovery® name that the following are an irreducible minimum of your program. The DNA of an authentic Celebrate Recovery® Ministry includes the following:
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Higher Power. The program is a Christ-centered ministry.
- The Bible and the Celebrate Recovery curriculum —consisting of the Leader’s Guide, four Participant’s Guides, and the Celebrate Recovery Journal— are to be used exclusively. The Large Group lessons are taught from the Leader’s Guide, keeping at least the acrostic and the Scriptures as the key points in the lessons. This is to keep consistency within groups, allowing teachers to be creative with the introduction and conclusion of each lesson. Life’s Healing Choices is part of the approved curriculum. You will find this book may be used in many creative ways in your Large Group, Newcomers group, and Step Study groups. To find the 5 ways you can use Life’s Healing Choices in your Celebrate Recovery ministry locate the reference at www.celebraterecovery.com Celebration Place and The Landing are the approved Celebrate Recovery curriculum for kids and youth. They are the only Children’s and Youth curriculum that ties directly with the Celebrate Recovery curriculum for adults. Use of the Celebrate Recovery Bible is strongly encouraged due to the fact that it is the only Bible that directly corresponds to the Celebrate Recovery curriculum. The Celebrate Recovery Bible has been designed to work with the resources developed and tested in the national and international ministry of Celebrate Recovery. The Celebrate Recovery Bible on Kindle, iBooks and Nook are also approved curriculum.
- The ministry is “group based.” All groups are gender specific and use the Small Group Guidelines and format.
- There are NO online Celebrate Recovery groups – face-to-face group meetings ONLY.
- The Celebrate Recovery “Five Small Group Guidelines” are implemented and followed every time.
- We expect each group to be accountable to Christ, the local church, and the model of Celebrate Recovery established at Saddleback Church.
A church or organisation may decide to use the Celebrate Recovery® curriculum and mix it with other materials, or other programs, which is certainly up to their discretion. HOWEVER, they are prohibited from using the Celebrate Recovery® name. Items produced for commercial sale using the Celebrate Recovery® name are strictly prohibited.
Questions regarding Celebrate Recovery® trademark guidelines or violations should be directed to Marnie Buehler by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.