Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centred program involving 12 steps for those who are ready to embark on a journey of real and lasting change.
Do you have a Hurt, Hang-up or Habit?
- Do you believe, or want to believe in God, yet can’t seem to?
- Do you want to trust God with your whole life, yet live in fear?
- If you are honest, do you know you are not happy?
- Is serenity only an ideal; seldom experienced?
- Do you find your personal life is troubled?
- Are your relationships clouded by conflict and confusion?
- Do you find people in your life can’t understand you?
- Do others not love you as you feel you should be loved?
- Do you have resentments, anger, fear or loneliness?
- Do you have persistent feelings of low self worth, shame, guilt?
- Do you have recurring pain about relationships and living in general?
- Have you tried to change your behaviours without success?
- Have you tried to change the behaviours of people around you?
- Have your even called God in on the struggle to change those close to you or yourself without apparent result?
- Do those whom you try to “help” not cooperate?
- Do you feel angry or hurt, asking, ”Why do they resent me”?
- Do you think, “They should just do what I say”?
- Do you tell others, “I am only trying to help them”?
- Have you realised that you can’t even fix your own pain?
- Do your prayers for God’s help not relieve the pain?
- Have you not told anyone of your secret pain?
- Does life not respond to your manipulations?
- Are you realising you don’t have the needed power?
- Are you lacking spiritual resources to overcome the pain?
- Do you have a difficulty and want to change?
If any or all of these are true for you, then joining a Celebrate Recovery program will help!